Studio and production assistant
Sabina Savage – London
Part-Time (3 days per week) // London
Application deadline: December 18th
Sabina Savage produces luxury, hand-illustrated scarves shown at New York Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week. Since 2013 Sabina Savage has gathered over 30 active stockists worldwide, ranging from London to the USA and Japan. The company is experiencing dramatic growth at home and overseas, making this an exciting time for a highly organised and driven administrative professional to join the team.
You will be responsible for assisting Sabina Savage and for organising many of the administrative tasks that facilitate the smooth running of the business. This is a varied, exciting and demanding role with high levels of responsibility placing you at the heart of the company and working closely with the designer. During production season the role can be particularly demanding, requiring you to be well organised, solution-oriented, practical, flexible and personable. The role would suit a highly organised individual who takes pride in maintaining efficient systems. You will need to be able to adopt the voice and character of the brand as a representative.
- Organise and collate stockist orders to submit to the factory in Italy.
- Monitor and quality check orders as they arrive from the factory.
- Liaise with factory contacts to ensure deliveries are timely, correct and matching with invoices and OC’s.
Website and mailing list
- Website maintenance and updates (WordPress/WooCommerce).
- Designing and writing newsletters, managing the Sabina Savage mailing list, and suggesting new ways to expand this database.
- Keep press, stockists and customers updated with news and new collections.
- Social media planning.
Maintaining stock and supplies
- Maintain stock levels and put together Excel re-orders for the factory where necessary.
- Maintain office supplies, including lookbooks, gift boxes and general stationery.
Stockists, orders and invoicing
- Packing and shipping orders for stockists and web customers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stockists and buyers over phone and email.
- Organising courier pickups.
- Errands, i.e. Post Office, stationery runs, deliveries.
- Respond to enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Exceptionally organised.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Presentable, personable, professional, diplomatic and assertive.
- Competent using Microsoft Excel.
- Additional language skills: Italian (desirable).
Experience + Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-2 years in an administrative or assistant role.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Sabina Savage is a driven, fast paced and creative organisation. The role is studio based in the vibrant and artistic borough of Hackney, London (zone 2). We are situated on the edge of a large park and have cafes and shops nearby. We have a studio dog (Tilly, a Parson’s Jack Russell), who is a very active member of the team, and even lends her hand to modelling on occasion.
There is the potential for future opportunities to travel and join Sabina in Paris and New York during sales season, and on trips to Como, Italy, to visit the factory.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 pro rata
Required experience: Administration: 1-2 years