MARKETING COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Sabina Savage is offering an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join a growing luxury brand with global reach. The role will require you to manage all press relationships, plan the social media calendar for the year as well as develop new ways to reach customers around the world. Candidates must have a strong strategic PR and marketing background within luxury fashion with an impressive track record of success.
This is an extremely attractive role for an experienced candidate who is passionate about luxury fashion and would be interested to join a fast-growing business. The role will be based in our East London studio.
- Social media content creation ideas and implementation to engage and grow our current audience.
- Work closely with the team to develop compelling stories to attract customers.
- Create and schedule marketing and social media strategies and campaigns.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube, and plan unique content for each.
- Ensure content drives traffic and sales online.
- Co-ordinate efforts with e-commerce to support product launches and promotions.
- Respond to comments, questions, direct messages and ensure brand messaging is filtered across all touch points. Pass on customer service queries to relevant team members.
- When required work with freelancers to create additional assets, always following brand guidelines.
- Research and implement an influencer plan for social media.
- Proactively reach out to key fashion editors and online media outlets to secure coverage, features, and news items.
- Research and reach out to new publications and sites to grow our press contacts and database.
- Handle the distribution and return of press samples.
- Research, plan and manage brand events.
- Create a press pack for each season.
- Regularly monitor PR initiatives performance and results to continuously readjust and improve strategy effectiveness.
- Update the website homepage and news pages frequently.
- Website content creation ideas and implementation to engage returning customers.
- Plan and implement content such as blog posts, features and interviews.
- Coordinate e-commerce and product photography shoots.
- Work with the team to ensure features are in line with stock levels.
- Plan and implement email marketing strategies.
- Review and analyse Google Analytics and present findings to the team.
- Manage all website SEO.
- Assist with new collection launches and product uploads.
Skills and Qualifications:
- One to two years of experience in marketing for luxury brand/s.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, PR, marketing, communication or related field.
- Competent in marketing, content creation, copywriting, graphic design, and strategy, data collection and analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Keen interest in social media/digital and open to testing out new social media platforms.
- Photoshop / editing skills highly advantageous – to create engaging clips or curated stories.
- Google Analytics experience advantageous.
- Experience managing freelancers advantageous.
Although these will be your main responsibilities, the nature of working in an exciting and growing brand means that you will be exposed to many other aspects of the business, with a willingness to chip in being essential.
- Please indicate your relevant work experience and for which brands/agencies.
- Please indicate key example relationships/successes/achievements within marketing.
- Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.